25.8.16

My Top 7 Summer Beauty Products




I know, summer is almost over but these products are H-O-T all season long. I use them also when I travel. These are my summer favorites which I'm currently using .

1. Bronzing Body Balm from Lirene provides an effect of long lasting tan with shea butter, cocoa butter and the extract of amber and walnut.

2. Sephora Base Lissante and Smoothing Primer perfects the appearance of your skin, prolongs the wear of foundation and keeps you looking flawless longer.

3. Eucerin Sun Face Fluid Anti-Age SPF 50. High factor daily anti-ageing sun protection. Protects facial skin from sunburn and sun-induced skin damage. It visibly reduces signs of photoageing. More.

4. Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil is an exclusive blend of rosewood and lotus extracts purified for a natural astringent for oily or combination skin. I love the smell of it.

5. La Roche-Posay Eau Thermale. This thermal spring water is perfect for summer weather. It gives me a nice refresh and cools to my face. Soothes sensitive skin irritated by outside factors (the sun, dermatological treatments, etc.) and helps prevent skin ageing.

6. YSL waterproof mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils is really great for my sensitive eyes and for a 24-hour hold. More.

7.  Marc Jacobs Fragrances Daisy Eau So Fresh is a sparkly floral-fruity fragrance, fresh and feminine. It is a sophisticated and seductive but simple at the same time.