6.7.16

Polish Beauty Essentials For The Summer




When I'm in Poland I buy Polish cosmetics. I like them because they're not different than more expensive brands for me. They have a perfect absorbing formula with natural active ingredients. I always fly away with a full suitcase :) So I’m excited and proud to share my Polish summer essentials. Some of them are new, some I always use in the summer. Unfortunately, they aren't available in all European countries but I hope to inspire you.


1 Eveline 4D and Soraya Body Diet 24 is a serum for the body.
It shapes, firms the body and smoothes the skin. The first is the Prix de Beauté Cosmopolitan 2014 and 2015 and Joy Trendy 2015.

2. For summer I use a bronzing body balm from example Lirene, Kolastyna or a bronzing body butter from Bielenda Golden Oils.
Provides the effect of a beautiful, long lasting tan. Shea butter and cocoa butter to moisturize, nourish and smooth the skin. The extract of amber and walnut extract strengthens the tan color.

3.A sunscreen from Ziaja.
Water-resistant sun lotion for every skin types in the first days of sun exposure, especially for fair and sensitive skin. Prevents sunburn and premature skin ageing. Intensely moisturises the skin and doesn’t cause irritation.

4. Apricot peeling from Soraya.
In addition to deep cleansing, smoothes the skin, moisturizes and nourishes, adds to its luster and freshness. Still, it is my best.

5. Super Power Sleeping Mezo Mask from Bielenda.
Actively correcting mask of gel consistency effectively improves the quality of all type of skin. It improves firmness, hydration and skin tone, lightens discolorations and while imparts radiance. ELLE Polish Beauty Awards 2016. From Skin Clinic Professional Correcting Therapy I have also Day/Night Serum and cream. They're the perfect for me. Prize cosmetic 2016 by the portal wizaz.pl

6. Hand and nail cream-mask 5in1 or luxury cream-serum from Eveline.
It intensely moisturizes, deeply nourishes, regenerates, lightens pigmentations, strengthens nails. Stylish Cosmetic 2014 of Twoj Styl Magazine.