30.6.16

My Cracow Outfit






Welcome again. I'm back. As you know, last weekend I visited Cracow. It was the first time this spring/summer 2016 that I could wear shorts and get ready for the high summer season! The temperature and the city reminded me of Italy. It wasn't my first time in Cracow, I visited it some 20 years ago. It was nice to be back there and saw more things than last time. Most time I spent in the Old Town, walking around the pretty streets with nice architecture, drinking coffee at nice places, having dinner at good restaurants, eating local food, visiting museums and enjoying the Polish Midsummer. It was an active time, so I walked in my sneackers, shorts and with my tote bag from By Malene Birger which I love to bring for a summer trip.





Off-Shoulder Top from H&M, Shorts from Mango, Tote Bag from By Malene Birger