28.2.16

A New Way to Wear a Leather Jacket




It is closer to spring, so I started to look around for a spring outfit. Being between winter and spring, I have arranged a new style for my trusted leather jacket to the cold weather. It doesn't mean that it has to be boring or paired with jeans everytime. Under my jacket I am wearing layers. To it, I have cropped flares, a slip dress and vintage boots. All these pieces are stylish and trendy now in the new season SS 16. You have perhaps seen my other looks, styled with flares (Black and White Winter, Color Mixing, Flare Trousers ) and slip dresses (A Slip Dress, Postcard from Poland ) in my previous posts.




















Leather Jacket from Stand, Cropped Flares from Other Stories, 
Slip Dress from H&M, Vintage Ankle Boots, Sunglasses from Mango, Cap from Monki