13.1.16

Travel Journal - Poznan




When I was in Poznan (Poland), I stayed at a new amazing hotel, called Puro. It is a hotel located in the city center. The fuaje is like a big living room with TV, books and tablets. The perfect spot to stay during the day.
I had time for some shopping before going back to Stockholm. Poznan has many malls. I usually visit Stary Browar which is a complex with art, leisure, and shopping.
After a long day it is good to finish off by having a glass of warm mulled wine served with orange, cloves, cinnamon and honey. I love it! It's my favourite! You can already get the mulled wine from October, when the weather starts to be colder.
What I look forward too the most each Christmas is borscht and dumplings. You should test them. I’m not the only one, who is hooked ;)